Art in Public Places in the City of Loveland has announced the artists selected for the Art Promotion Project 2-D exhibit at the Loveland Public Library.
A jury comprised of members of the Visual Arts Commission and two guest jurors reviewed 79 submitted applications for the one-year Art Loan Program to select the works.
The selected pieces, which feature works by several artists from the Front Range communities, will be installed in the Galleria at the Loveland Public Library, 300 N. Adams Ave., throughout March and will remain on display through the end of February. 2023.
The following artists and their two-dimensional works selected for this year’s program are:
- Tammy Bennett, “Penelope”
- Lyse Dzija, “Peace and Turbulence”
- Jeffrey Hersch, “Wild Horse Capture, Rifle, CO”
- Elizabeth Kayl, “The Stillness of an Omen”
- Cynthia Ligeros, “All Your Dreams”
- Gordon Middleton, “After Harvest”
- David Simms, “A Prayer for Mother Earth”
- Marie-Luise Vaughn, “Of Earth and Water”
Chosen artists receive loan fees for the use of their work in the exhibition, and all pieces are available for purchase.
For more information on Loveland’s Art In Public Places program, visit www.lovelandpublicart.org.